Safimod's Power Rankings - Week 14
Published: Monday, Mar 19th 2018, 5:54 pm
by Stephen Safinuk (@Safimod)
1. Calgary (Even) - Next up: Montreal
2. Winnipeg (Even) - Next up: Edmonton
3. Saskatchewan (Even) - Next up: Ottawa
4. Toronto (Even) - Next up: Hamilton
5. Edmonton (Up 1) - Next up: Winnipeg
6. BC (Down 1) - Next up: Bye
7. Ottawa (Even) - Next up: Saskatchewan
8. Hamilton (Even) - Next up: Toronto
9. Montreal (Even) - Next up: Calgary
It’s boring when there is minimal movement in the CFL Power Rankings, but looking at teams recently, it’s hard to really make any kind of changes to last week’s Power Rankings.
BC drops down a spot for losing to Hamilton in a tight battle at home. While they only sit a half game behind Saskatchewan (6-6), the BC Lions, along with the Edmonton Eskimos are in a slide down the Western Division. They need to figure out how to win again, or they could be fighting over that crossover playoff spot at the end of the season.
The only other move I considered making was swapping Toronto (33-19 winners over Montreal) with Saskatchewan (lost 15-9 to Calgary) but decided against it. The way I look it, Toronto dominated a team that they needed to dominate, and Saskatchewan held the number 1 team in the CFL without a touchdown.