Details For Piffles Bowl – Cohosted by Jovon Johnson
Published: Wednesday, Aug 1st 2018, 9:08pm
Piffles Bowl 2 – Cohosted by Jovon Johnson
In just over a week, the guys from Piffles Podcast will stop talking about football, and head down to Mosaic Stadium to play a little football for a good cause in Hope’s Home. And we want you to join us! Here are some of the details on this event:
We take to the field on August 10th from 6pm to 8pm at Mosaic Stadium. Registration begins at 530. If you are interested in joining us – email us at PifflesBowl@gmail.com and let us know.
Registration at 5:30pm, with first kickoff at 6:00pm. Games will from 6pm to 8pm on the field at Mosaic Stadium. Size of teams will depend on the number of total registrations.
$60 gets you on the field for 2 hours, a limited edition shirt, and a tax receipt from Hope’s Home.
100% of proceeds from this event go to support Hope’s Home in Regina.
Can’t Make It To The Game?
Come on out to Mr Mike’s Grasslands (4651 Gordon Rd) for a dinner and silent auction/Raffle with some amazing prizes. Dinner and silent auction will begin at 830pm.
Auction and Raffle Prizes
– An Autographed Duron Carter Limited Edition Print by Matt Sharpe (www.twitter.com/DaringSharpe)
– A 2018 Team signed Saskatchewan Roughrider Football
– A Titlest hat signed by PGA golfer Graham Delaet
– Tattoo Underground Package – Gift Certificate and Artwork
– Cypress Hills Destination Area Tour Gift Certificate
– DQ Prize Pack (4 meals, 4 blizzards, 1 cake and a treatzza pizza)
– Bushwakker Beer Flight
– Rider Business Prize Pack (Laptop bag, water bottle, notepad)
– Regis Salon hair care package
– Laser Quest / Key Quest package
– Escape Manor Prize Package
Can’t Make It To The Regina?
You will be able to bid on some of our bigger prizes (Autographed Duron Carter Edit and Graham Delaet hat) via twitter. All you need to do is go to www.twitter.com/PifflesPod and find the tweet for the item you are looking at bidding on. Bidding will close at 10:00pm. For an item to close, there needs to be no bids for 2 minutes to allow people at the location, as well as online beat a bid. We will keep the twitter account up to date with current bids on those items.
If you're having trouble subscribing, subscribe here instead.